A message to our customer regarding COVID-19
Views : 1580
Update time : 2020-03-26 13:28:25
To our valued customers all over the world,
We would like to assure you that during this global health crisis, we are here to serve your needs. After a short period of transition at which time we worked from home, we have been working normally since February 24th. In strict adherence to government regulations and WHO protocol, in order to protect the safety of our staff and allow us to continue to perform the duties our customers expect from us, we have implemented the following measures:
· Providing surgical masks to all employees. Five masks per employee per week.
· All employees are to wear masks at all times except while eating lunch
· No group seating in the staff cafeteria. One person per table.
· Ventilation system turned off and windows open
· Cleaning staff frequently disinfecting surfaces, paying particular attention to handrails, door handles, and bathrooms.
· Hand sanitizer available in bathrooms and front desk
· Temperatures checked three times daily. At the front gate, in the morning in the office, and in the afternoon in the office.
· Any employee experiencing a fever or any other symptoms is promptly sent to the hospital for a Covid-19 test.
We have been following these procedures for over a month now with zero staff falling ill, so we have the utmost confidence in their efficacy. We want you, our customers, to have confidence in us as well which is why we’re sharing this with you now.
Y&J is here for you!